There are rumours that after many smart inventions lately by Xiaomi, the Chinese giant in phone making is working…
Apple has just released its latest firmware 6.0.1 for its devices including iPhone 5, iPad 2,the new iPad… Etc.
It says in the updated page that the update fixes the problem of the devices updating application wirelessly over the air( using mobile data).
It is also rumored that the latest update fixes the battery issues relating to the previous version of iOS 6.0.
There are also number of problems identified by users since iPhone 5 rolled out including the noise in display when you use keyboard, wi-fi connection issues…
We will give a test soon.
What it fixes?
1. Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
3. Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
4. Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
5. Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
6. Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
7. Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
8. Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
Twitter | Facebook | Google + | RSS